Wednesday, November 30, 2016

P5*JS Projects - Late

Here is the link to my projects : http://homepages.utoledo.edu/aprzesl/pagethree.html

The first project was simply created to test out various options and codes such as shapes, colors, positioning, and mouse response. If you move your mouse around on the screen, the colors flash based on the speed you move your mouse. I wanted to make the shapes look like four leaf clovers and incorporate it into my Ireland project, but I don't know how to do that yet! So they are circles and rectangles for now.

For the second project, I took a photograph I had taken in Paris and added lights to it, since Paris is considered the City of Lights. However, I have the lights falling off of the tower to represent the lack of magic I felt at that point in my trip abroad. I would like to make another, similar image and possibly add it as an illustration to go with a writing piece I am adding to my Works page.


No comments:

Post a Comment